Tend Skin Care
WHAT CAN TEND SKIN DO FOR YOU?
- RAZOR BUMPS. Razor bumps (pseudofolliculitis barbae) occur on the faces of men with wiry, curly hair. 50-80% of African-American men and 15-20% of Caucasian men live with this problem on a daily basis. Beard hairs curl as they grow, and eventually burrow into skin adjacent to the hair follicle. Shaving sharpens the hair ends making it easier for them to penetrate into the skin. Razor bumps itch, burn, and make shaving impossible. Until now, only depilatories which burn and scar, and cortisone type creams have been available (cortisone cannot be used long term due to blood stream absorption and side effects.) When applied regularly, TEND SKIN LIQUID effectively reduces appearance of unsightly razor bumps.
- INGROWN HAIRS. Men and women suffer from ingrown hairs. Men get ingrown hairs on their beard areas. Women get them after shaving their legs, bikini lines, and underarms, as well as after waxing and electrolysis (TEND SKIN LIQUID may be applied shortly after these procedures!). Ingrown hairs form after hairs have been cut or otherwise removed below the skin surface. As the hairs continue to grow, they curl over within the follicles and fail to exit to the surface. The result is an unsightly ingrown- hair- formed "bump" on the skin. Regular application of TEND SKIN LIQUID will reduce appearance of existing ingrown hairs without tweezing for both men and women. There is no other product that will reduce appearance of ingrown hairs.
- RAZOR BURN. Applying TEND SKIN LIQUID after shaving will reduce appearance of the noticeable redness that appears on the skin after shaving. This is great for women after shaving legs, bikini lines and underarms as well as for men who see redness after shaving their faces.
- ELECTROLYSIS/WAXING. Applying TEND SKIN LIQUID regularly to areas that are waxed or treated with electolysis will reduce the appearance of ingrown hair formation that occurs after these procedures. When used after waxing, Tend Skin Liquid reduces the appearance of any resulting redness within minutes
- DEODORANT. TEND SKIN LIQUID works as an extremely effective underarm deodorant in addition to reducing the appearance of skin redness and ingrown hairs.
- FOOT DEODORANT. Try TEND SKIN LIQUID on your feet before putting your shoes and socks on. It will prevent foot odor, as well as stop foot odor if applied at the time you remove your shoes.
- AAFTER Facials. TEND SKIN LIQUID is used after facials to reduces appearance of "bump" formation after skin extraction procedures.
- NECKTIE Redness. TEND SKIN LIQUID reduces the appearance of "cherry necks". This term was invented by police officers who noticed their necks turned red where there was pressure from wearing a necktie after shaving.
- INK Try a little TEND SKIN LIQUID to remove ink from your skin!.
- "NEW"..LASER HAIR REMOVAL: Professionals doing Laser Hair Removal are reporting that Tend Skin Liquid helps reduce the appearance of redness and next-day bumpiness as it does with other hair removal techniques. They advise not using it prior to Laser procedures as it may block the light from reaching into the follicles.