Andis UltraEdge Blades
TOP 10 ANDIS CONSUMER TIPS
- Always start with clean dry hair. Gels and sprays make it harder to cut. Lightly moisten the hair with a spray bottle for control.
- To avoid cutting hair too short, cut from the top of the head down to the sides.
- When blow drying your hair, comb your fingers through your hair to get the majority of the moisture out. When your hair is nearly dry, switch to a brush for styling control.
- For faster drying, blow dry your hair with a vent brush. The holes in the brush allow air to flow through your hair drying it faster.
- When selecting snap-on guards, start with the longer hair guard first. You can always go shorter later.
- Always cut hair in a well lit area.
- For fine hair, use the low heat setting and the low air flow setting on your hair dryer to dry your hair faster with more control.
- For precision styling, use the concentrator attachment on the nozzle of your hair dryer. By forcing the air through a smaller area, the air comes out at a higher velocity and therefore, allows you more control over your styling.
- Do not push or shove the clipper through thick hair. Let the power of the tool do the work.
- Cut hair in vertical sections or at a diagonal. Horizontal cuttingleaves marks and is harder to blend.